After adding a new “external calendar” on Google Calendar (web/desktop), it should appear on my Android phone after a while…
What if it doesn’t?
- Open Settings > Applications
- Find “Agenda” and clean the storage
- Show the system processes, find “Agenda storage” and clean the storage
- Go to Settings > Account > Google and sync your account
Your calendars should be available in the “Agenda” app now. You might need to find it in the parameters of the app and enable the synchronisation.
$ ionic info
ionic (Ionic CLI) : 4.10.2 (/home/tanguy/.nvm/versions/node/v8.11.3/lib/node_modules/ionic)
Ionic Framework : @ionic/angular 4.0.0
@angular-devkit/build-angular : 0.12.4
@angular-devkit/schematics : 7.2.4
@angular/cli : 7.2.4
@ionic/angular-toolkit : 1.3.0
cordova (Cordova CLI) : 8.1.2 (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Cordova Platforms : android 7.1.4, browser 5.0.4, ios 4.5.5
Cordova Plugins : cordova-plugin-ionic-keyboard 2.1.3, cordova-plugin-ionic-webview 3.1.2, (and 19 other plugins)
Android SDK Tools : 26.1.1 (/home/tanguy/Softwares/android-sdk/Sdk)
NodeJS : v8.11.3 (/home/tanguy/.nvm/versions/node/v8.11.3/bin/node)
npm : 6.5.0
OS : Linux 4.15
I was building for production, on Android a project using Push native plugin.
I encountered an error “No provider for t! white screen”
The problem was caused because I forgot to add Push to the providers of my app.module.ts and the documentation say nothing about it on the plugin page.
However, it was stated here: https://ionicframework.com/docs/native/#angular
Import the plugin in a
@NgModule and add it to the list of Providers. For Angular, the import path should end with
/ngx. Angular’s change detection is automatically handled.
- Get the apk
- Run this script to https://gist.github.com/seza443/f3f4ce91344ba26654f8518951f27d08
a. Unpack APK
b. Add debug flag
c. Repack APK
d. Sign APK
e. Verify APK
- Install the debug APK to your phone
- Create on our computer a file named GSGPrefs.xml with this content: https://gist.github.com/seza443/637f814bff1c01d9751b9029f921804a
- Using Android Studio, Device File Explorer, go to “/data/data/com.getsetgames.megajump/shared_prefs”
- Delete the existing GSGPrefs.xml if any
- Right-click the folder, upload your own GSGPrefs.xml file
You now have a lot of MPs